11:54
Friday, February 20, 2009
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
I can't believe that I skipped my Math for Geophysics Tutorial just now. I DID...Oh Yeaahh~*churchill's dog voice* HoHoHoHo It wasn't my idea though *serious* HikHikHik =P Even if I attend the tutorial, I would ended up having my mind wandering around the class & worst sleeping while sitting straight. HeHeHeHe =D I hope this will be the last & the first I skipped my class. Amiin~ Oh yea, before that I had my Geophysics Tutorial presentation at 10Am. Darn, I bet my collegues didn't understand what I was babbling about. I did my preparation in the last minute. The powerpoint's beautiful but for me the only problem is how I present them as even myself, I don't know what the heck I'm talking about HaHaHaHaI'm off now...Have Physics lecture + workshop right after that in less than an hour. (^.^*)vLabels: post, presentation, skip, tutorial, update from Leeds