Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
I've been tagged by few of my friends. For being a good & nice friend to them I'll do as what been asked so their effort are not wasted...Down it goes...The "rules" :1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)2. Put it on shuffle3. Press play4. For every question, type the song that's playing5. When you go to a new question, press the next button6. Tag whoever tagged you so they know what you got!DON'T CHEAT!Opening Credits:-Brown Eyed Girls - Ready To L.O.V.EWaking Up:-Mic Bandits - How to Kill a BanditFirst Day At School:- Lena Park feat Crown J - No BreakPuppy Love:- Imran Ajmain - Sudah tu SudahFight Song:- Diddy feat Keisya Cole- Last NightBreaking Up:- Mariah Carey - Shake It OffProm:- Lyn duet 김태우 -그대안의 블루 (A Blue Inside Thee)
Life is Good:- Ne-Yo - Make It WorkDriving:-Dae Sung - Dae Bakiya!Flashback:-Timbaland feat One Republic - ApologizeTrue Love:-Phlowtron feat Voice of Euphonious(V.E) - Adikku Pandai Menari *off the line*
Wedding:-Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brown - No Air *I will sing this at my wedd if my future wife allow me, InsyaAllah*
Moment of Triumph:-Chris Brown - With YouDeath Scene:-Ne-Yo - Because of YouFuneral Song:-Kanye West - HeartlessEnd credits:-Backstreet Boys - Something That I Already Knowp/s: Most of the songs above match the questions *I guess*Labels: post, questions, song, update from Leeds