13:32
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
So, this is it?? I willingly let myself fell into your trap once again coz I always wanted to believe you. I've always tried my very best. I just didn't want you to suffer coz if you do, I'll feel the same thing too. I always thought that I'm the big fat liar here but now I've just realised, it's you. I've showed you my sincerity but, this is you answer to all of this?? Even if I cheat on you, just don't cheat on me. Isn't that simple?? Is it too difficult for you to do it for me??....Anyway, on the bright side of my story...I saw this girl this morning & she caught my attention like *pooofftt* magic, just with one click. I don't know why. She looks like an ordinary English girl but she has something that makes me think about her throughout my lectures this morning & even now. I guess that's all coz I need to get ready and be prepare for my duo practicals this afternoon about less than an hour left. *yikes*. Till then...Salaam (^.^*)vLabels: emo, post, tuesday, update from Leeds