"Heeyy it feels so good to be back ya'll hahaha,
I am back fly in the game so let's go...
They call me Dane the big guy aka the Phoetic,
You can see my soldiers moving like a BlitzKrieg,
I'm the General of my army now I became the Legend,
Guns on my hips ain't going to die like Mr. Amend,
I was born in the East and now livin' in the West,
Can't find my own records oh shoot that's a mess,
Look at that my 20 inch rims '64 Impala,
Still hold onto my big buckle belt Prada...
You can diss everyone you want man,
Just wanna know till when you'll grow up man,
This is what I'm going to do for my living man,
With all my records are paltinum in a frame damn,
Uhh uhh uhh this how I do it,
Millions dollar bills in my bank that's to prove it,
Rollin' in my '89 Bentley Continental Gangsta,
I'm so fly with my customized G5 jet-ta..."
-copyright-
Dane
Labels: bored, post, update from Leeds