05:02
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
It's 5:02 in the morning. Just arrived home few minutes ago from BV'b'. My mom will kill me if she finds out about this that I went home late in the morning HaHaHa. =D I went there lastnight around 22 15hr & Arif was there along with Kro*as always hehe*. Nothing much had happen last night. Kro & Mirul as usual doing their own little thing, Mirul's playing "Persona" while Kro's playing his World of Warcraft thingy then when to make some beats. Me, Arif & AJ were watching Mirul playing his game. Kaka Rody was there too and she looked so tired & exhausted + busy as well doing her assignment(s). & thanks to her too coz kalau inda my bones will "rapuh". hehehe I was lying down on the floor and wanna get some quick nap coz I planned to get back home at midnight. Instead, after Kaka Rody brought down her pillow & duvet for me <---*touching part tsk tsk tsk*, my quick nap turned out to be a very "quick" HikHikHik =P I slept till 4 AM gosh hahaha Again, Thank you Kaka Rody *wink*. I can still see Mirul playing his game and before me & Arif went back to Spenceley, Mirul managed to finish up his boss-fight thingy while Kro & AJ went to sleep just few minutes before that. Now I'm not sure what to do, I guess I'm off to bed after watching few korean music videos on YouTube.
Till then...Jaaa~~ Salaam~ (^.^*)vLabels: games, post, update from Leeds, youtube