16:32
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Just arrived home few minutes ago. We're having a mini tourney *BruLeeds Mini Tourney(BLMT/BMT)* here in Leeds. I'm in the football team and the result, LufBru 'A' won the tourney while BruSheff and *entah* on the 2nd & 3rd places respectively. We only won one game out of five. I think it's all my fault coz I didn't play very well. Too many chances wasted like s*it by me & I know I should have scored few goals in couple of games uurrggghhh~~!!. I feel guilty right now towards everyone in the team and even to the society itself coz I think I let them down this time. I can't even smile right now and even I'm not in the mood for a quick laugh nor a quick jokes. Should I quit football and stick to book totally?? I guess I should *sigh*.........Salaam~Labels: apologise, post, update from Leeds