Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
It's snowing again here in Leeds but today's even heavier than before...InsyaAllah I'll post-up the photos tomorrow or day after tomorrow. I can still feel the pain all over my body after playing American Football with my friends hours ago. Seriously, you need to be fit to play that game otherwise you'll taste how painful the pain that I'm suffering right now.Anyway, BIG THANKS to my one-and-only brother for the song recommendation. Now I'm addicted to the track and it's like a weed for me. kiddin' The track's one of the OST from "Lovers" entitled 연인 (Bosanova Version) by 이창현. Don't ask me what's the translation *alum ku selasai belajar korean language ani nyantaaa~~* =D Oh yea bro, InsyaAllah I won't forget what I've promised to you. You know me, I'm a man of my words. I'll survey it first and will confirm it with you later. AND kid, Aja Aja Fighting~ Goodluck.. You'll my full support HoHoHo you know what I mean right?? (^.^*)vLabels: brotherhood, post, snow, update from Leeds