00:34
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
I know it's midnight but I still have this urge to go blogging at this late. I always wanted to talk to someone about what's in my mind lately but I don't think anyone would listen + I always keep things to myself. Like what my friend said to me "it's not healthy for keeping things to yourself, at least share it with others". Now lots of thing piling up in my chest currently which sometimes I felt like it wanted to burst out. May be this's why I always felt some pain on my chest, on the left-side. Anyway, I guess this how I communicate with myself coz through this I can see how far I have change and I think this is the best way for me in getting to know myself better. Oh yeeaa~~ What do you have in your mind right now?? I ain't a mind reader nor a phsycic so it's making me a lil' bit curious about it. By saying "will talk to you later", gosh seriously it ain't helping at all. Now, i'm so used to waiting.
That's all for now folks. I'm having a 2 hours computing & programming practical later at 09 00-11 00 hours then one hour lecture till noon. Till then~....Salaam~Labels: post, update from Leeds