Do you really wanna know?
You really do?
I’m so fly~
[Verse 1]
Hear me now yo drop that beat,
I know this is something you can’t wait,
You’re so fly and play hard to get,
Let me give you some rhythm so you can’t forget,
Hey girl, what’s you name??
What’s your sign & is that you man?(No)
Oh great coz I got your game,
Then we both can be in a hall-of-fame,
You, you and always you,
I miss your body and girl it’s true,
Really do miss everything about you,
Can’t stop thinking ‘bout it coz I’m loving you,
Your eyes so bright just like the stars,
Full of happiness coz I can see it through your eyes,
Can’t get you off out from my mind,
I can still hear your voice at all the time…
[chorus] 2x
It’s always you, who’ll be first on my sight,
Out of all the girls infront of me I can only see you,
Coz you hit me with the right tone,
Trust and believe me it’s always you…
[Verse 2]
Girl, I will be around when you need me,
Haven’t change my number so you can call me,
And my address you know where to find me,
Don’t you worry girl coz it’s still the same me,
Every time when I cry coz the rain falls,
You’re my umbrella even it’s heavily downpours,
It’s your shoulder I use to lean on,
You lend me yours for me to cry on,
You know you’re the real Cinderella,
And I’m your missing crystal glassy slipper,
I learn Math and Business as my minor,
While “Loving You Only You” is my major…
[chorus] 2x
[Bridge]
We can talk through the phone all night long,
I’ll sing for you your favourite song,
Even though I ain’t good at singing your song,
I’ll still sing your favourite song,
I’ll sing your favourite song,
Even it takes all night long…
[chorus] 2x
copyright
-dane-
Labels: lyrics, post, update from Leeds