[Currently I'm listening to Jewelry S - Sweet Song]Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Just got back from "BRADFORD" today around 13 40hours...HaHaHaHa Do you want me to tell you why I went there?? LoL I'm taking my vacation and taking my time to get away from everything. Oh yea before that, I want to thank my friend who were willing to accomodate me. It has been a stressful weeks for me because of the exams. Now I'm feeling relieve and worry at the same time waiting for the results. Aja Aja Fighting~ During my vacation, I'm taking my time thinking about everything, every single problems that I need to solve. Alhamdulillah my mind is clear now, lil bit I guess. =D I want to apologise to everyone who I've hurt unintentionaly & indirectly. I was not mad at everyone nor myself actually. I just can't controlled myself from the pressure that i felt. Anyway, let me present the brand new me. I will talk less and be a quite guy just like before. I know I'll miss the old me but I have to do this for the sake of others.InsyaAllah, I'll try my best to change myself to be a much better person from now on. (^.^*)vLabels: changes, post, update from Leeds