[Currently I'm listening to Epik High feat Younha - Usan(Umbrella)]Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
"I would rather let myself getting shot by you,
Just to show how loyal I am in loving you,
I would rather let myself getting stab by you,
In order to tell that my love is true,
I would rather let myself getting wet in the pouring rain,
Coz I won't ever dare to watch you in the deepest pain,
I would rather let myself getting burn in the flame,
So when things go wrong ain't you to be blame,
I would rather let myself sleep on the floor,
Coz I won't let your beautiful back to be sore,
I would rather let myself be an umbrella above you,
So the downpour rains can't even get a touch of you,
I would rather let myself live outside in the cold,
In order to let you live in a castle without a single mold..."
Labels: post, update from Leeds