20:00
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
I'm having my diner while typing this post. Wanna know, what's my meal?? Just rice with sausages. tsk tsk tsk ='( Yeaaaa I know, "kesian~!!". My mom wanted to send me a cook but I don't want. Seeee~ how lovely she is, now "naahh nyasal" I have to cook my meal by myself. HaHaHaHa =D Anyway, back to the real story. I was looking at the photos that I saved in my external Hard-disk the other day then I came across this folder containing photos of my entire family including my cousins on both my parent-sides. I've tried not to continue looking at those photos coz I know I'll end up crying but my finger just can't stop pressing the right arrow button. While still pressing, then came to a section where most of the photos with my brother in it, I started to slow it down. Even though my brother and I always fight, almost at least every 2 weeks or less than that, I do care about him. Now I'm far away from him and can't see his progress, I know my parents will take a good care of him. He's a good kid, a VERY GOOD kid and I can assure you that he's way much better than me actually, 110% much better than me but he just still can't see that. I hate it when people always compare me with him coz he's too way much better than me. He's clever than me & I guess he's more stronger than me. I miss him a lot. I love him more than I love myself and more than I love my precious things because he's more than anything/everything to me............I think I better stop it here coz there's too much things I want type here.Till' then...
(^.^*)vLabels: brotherhood, emo, post, update from Leeds