11:46
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Here's another post from me. Well, it's nothing special actually coz I just wanna express what I felt right now and the past few days.
Up it goes:-
- I Love the way she put a smile on her sad face after she was down
- I Love the way she laugh which made me feel better knowing she's ok
- I Love the way she recites a prayer everytime before she went to sleep
- I Love the way she sleeps because she looks like a baby, so adorable
- I Love the way she answers my call everytime I rang her eventhough it's late already
- I Love the way she acts everytime she spent her time with me alone til 3 in the morning *she got time*
- I Love the way she walks besides me
- I Love the way she talks with her friends
- I Love the way she smiles whenever she's around her friends
Labels: post, update from Leeds