Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Evening everyone hehehe...I wanna greet
SELAMAT HARI RAYA 'AIDILADHA to everyone especially to my family back in Brunei Darussalam. I know you guys are enjoying the day over there without me. The time like this always made me feel homesick and right now I feel lil bit sad coz I can't be around them right now celebrating one of the special day in Islamic Calendar. Usually, me and my parents were celebrating at my granny's place with the other family but this year, I am alone here sebagai "perantauan" tsk tsk tsk...sob sob sob...(chill Dane~ and be strong coz you're a MAN!! you can do it!!! Hwaitingg~~) Anyhoots, I wish, all of this will be "berbaloi" InsyaAllah Amiin~ Oh ya, my brother just told me earlier this afternoon that they're having some kind of function tomorrow at home. Okay Fine~~ enjoying the time without me. hehehe kiddin' Enjoy Babah and Babu & my brother cheers~
(^.^*)vSalaam Everyone...
Labels: post, raya haj, update from Leeds