Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh...
Today the snow drops again from the sky. Ah well, people call it slit(sp?!), but it's still snow right?? Am I right or Am I
RIGHT?? LoL Now I can feel the REAL snow
BABY!!~~ HoHoHoHo
=D The snow did falls heavily in the afternoon around 15 00 hours and later at night around 19 30 hours. I was playing with the snow like a lil' kid having his first toy. I tried to smack my face to make sure I ain't sleeping. The wallways were too slippery as I can see pile of ice everywhere and I can see people throwing salt on the ground to make the pathway less slippery. And and and I saw loads of people falling on the ground, well not all = "some", pity them. That shows how slippery the ground can be when it snows.
All right that's all for now peeepss...Gotta go and do my Maths assignment which is due tomorrow *yikes*. Salaam~
(^.^*)vLabels: post, snow, update from Leeds