Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
I really feel want to post something coz I want to express my feelings by words. This post is dedicated to someone who I think won't know that I blog this for h**. There are loads of things that I want to tell her but I just keep it simple here. Yea I know I'm so emo lately. It's just how I am actually eventough I look emotionless in person. LoL =D
I'm not going to be a demanding type of person & will not be coz I know, that kind of person is so not me. I just want you to be happy. I really want to help you on something but you had declined my precious offer. Yea I know it'll be awkward for you if you're asking help from someone like me. I just don't know what else to do to make you happy. I'm so sorry but I can't just stand here do nothing while seeing there're no progress on something that you really looking forward to. I really want you to achieve what you want and I'll be glad for you. You don't have to mind about my feelings coz I already used to it and it's okay with me. Sometimes I felt regret piling up on my head & my chest for the confession that I made to you. There you can see how stupid I look. "I don't want anything between us and yea we're cool.." is just the line that I used to say to you and keep telling myself too but deep down inside I still can't accept that fact. Maybe it's my ego telling me that I need to step forward or whatever it is. *sigh* Maybe I'm not that kind of guy that you're really looking for all your life. Almost everyone around me trying to backing me but I keep on telling them that there's nothing between us. Sometimes it hurts me for saying that & I don't know why. I also keep on telling myself that I can't have you coz it's way too impossible for it to happen in reality. Eventhough your name suits my ear but I don't think mine suits you and I don't think I'm the right person to stand besides you all the time. The more I try to be far away from you, the more closer you to me I felt. The lesser I try to think about you, the more my mind keeps on drawing the pictures of you. Anyway, I wish all the best to you & may your happiness be always with you forever and I hope you'll find the right one soon. (^.^*)vLabels: emo, post, update from Leeds