[Currently I'm listening to SG WannaBe - First Snow]Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh peopleee~~!! Greetings~~ kekekeke
GREAT & HUGE NEWS!!! well not totally. I might be just exaggerating too much. I went to the University around 8.50 AM this morning and while I was walking down the street I felt something falling from the sky like rain drops so I thought It'll rain. I was surprised that I saw something small and white-ish in colour hitting my face like a splash of water. THEN!!! I found that, it's snow time baby hehehe... I was so damn "sakai" and too hoping that the snow will fall heavily but it's not my rezeki to feel the huge lump of snow. BUT the snow did fall heavily for about 10 minutes while I was having my lecture. Anyway, the time will come InsyaAllah. But I'll remember today's date "1st December 2008" = My First Snow
See Ya in my next post InsyaAllah...Wassalam'
(^.^*)vLabels: first snow, post, update from Leeds