Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh...
Sorry for the late post for this one. I was busy past couple of days finishing up my report which was due yesterday. Anyhoots, photos below were taken on Wednesday, the day when the snow fell heavily. I woke up around 7.20AM and went straight webcam-ing with my brother and my aunt. I didn't know it was snowing on that day till the time I went outside my flat to go for my lecture. My lecture was at 9.00AM on that day and the time on my watch was 8.55AM and I thought I was late for my lecture. After I went out from my flat and saw the snow, in a rush I took out my phone coz I was lazy to went back to get my camera in my room. On my way to the lecture theater, I kept on taking photos using my phone. I forgot that I was actually late for my lecture so I arrived about 5 minutes late. About 10 minutes in the lecture theater, there was an announcement telling us that the lecture was cancelled. Went straight out from the building, and took pictures. Nyahahahaha~~!! =D Enjoy~~
Outside my flat
my room's window is just behind those bins...anyway can u spot the snoww?? hehehe
on my way to my lecture
outside my lecture theater building
snow everywhere hehehe

tu~~ snowww!!
eeeee sejukkk~~!! ggrrrr~~~
Labels: post, snow, update from Leeds