[Currently, I'm listening to Mariah Carey - Shake It Off]Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh peopleeee~~~
Sorry for the lack of updates and sorry for the neglection to my blog. Tee Hee~ =D I've been busy these past few weeks due to piling up of assignments. Fyi, I still have loads of assignments on my desk waiting for their que. Uni Life is HARD!!!! huhuhuhu Anyhoots, here's the update. I've been tagged by Farah & my cuzzie Waffles last week which I find it very cool. So here it goes:-
1. Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now.
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair... just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instruction with your picture.
5. Tag 5 people to do this.

Took this photo recently in my room, ah well last night exactly LoL, just after finishing my 2.5 pages essay. To cut it short....
I tagged : -
- Dean
- Syaz
- Naitch
- Hana
- Amal Roslane aka bro
I think i'm done for now so cheers peeps, InsyaAllah i'll try to feed you guys with updates in future....See Ya (^.^*)v
Labels: post, tag, update from Leeds