[Currently I'm listening to Ne-Yo - Miss Independant]Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh people di mana jua anda berada waseeyyhhh hehehehe LoL,
This week will be the most busiest week so far herre in Leeds. Lectures this week getting more pack and tight since yesterday coz my lectures will be from the mrning till late afternoon huhuhuhu *I'm not complaining plg coz I know this how the Uni life is*. My assignments are piling up day by day and the due dates is just around the corners. I fall in love with this girl *wth apakaaannnzz??!!* hehehehe kiddin' yow. Fyi, this upcoming saturday(18th Oct 2008) we'll be having a "Riang Ria Raya" celebration herre in Leeds and I'm part of it too. I'm in a stage play jua , "i think" but still haven't decide it yet coz last night my role getting more and more from the backstage peeps to one of the characters hehehe Anyhoots, we're going to have a very intensive practice everynight starting later, hopefully. Everynight is rehearsal night hehehe.
Last weekend, we're having an open-house again at our senior's place which is located just 2 floor above my place. I'll post up some of the photo some other time, InsyaAllah. Alright, I think this is enough for now. Just wanna update you guys with something. I think I better off to take some rest after this as in half-an-hour time my friends and I will be going to the practice InsyaAllah.
Love & Miss you Babah & Babu + Amal my brother kekeke...Okay Salaam peeps...
(^.^*)vLabels: post, update from Leeds