[Currently I singing along with Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky]Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Today's the busiest weekend so far for me here in Leeds. I had to wake up early in the morning before 08 00 hours and went to Riley Smith Hall to have a very last minute full rehearsal. I slept for only 3-and-a-half hours because the props for the acting part wasn't ready yet so I need to spend extra time to finish everything up and thankfuly my seniors & friends did help. Alhamdulillah the event went smoothly as planned *i think*. I can see the stress and also the tense on the face of our society president. Even myself, I was stress-out with the pressure it brings. I think 3 days in a row I only eat take-out food coz I didn't have time to cook except cooking rice.
I visited my bro's blog yesterday and I saw he had posted-up some photos of them enjoying the raya in Brunei at home. There's a photo of my dad & my mom, which after I looked at it almost made me cry. I Love & Miss my babu & my babah soo much & I miss my brother too. HeHeHe...
I'm off to bed in few minutes time and fyi, I'm sleeping-over at my cousin's place today at Blenford Garden.
(^.^*)vLabels: post, update from Leeds