[Currently I'm listening to Chris Brown - With You]The time right now is 7 mins to midnight and I'm still at my cousin's place right now, hanging-out herre with my friends & my cousins. It's quite lively herre. Previous two nights, I felt like I was at home in Brunei as we hang-out at my seniors place at Blenheim View aka BV where all Bruneian always hang-out. Love the time and it reminds me of my friends back in Brunei *miss you guys a lot*. Feels like I wanna cry right now coz I miss my fam so badly. Uni will start this Monday which I'm really looking forward towards it, I think. LoL But seriously, I have these kinda mixed-up feelings of scared, excited, nervous and etc right now coz I'm not sure what to expect. I hope everything will be just fine.
Oh yea, thanks to Uncle JJ & Bu Angah, coz from their presence it reduced my homesick-ness a lil' bit. Almost everyday since they arrived here, I broke my fast here and it feels like home. BUT still ada jua homesick nya lah. "Ahh Dane, you'll get used to it one day, InsyaAllah". *talking to myself*.
Ok I'm out after this coz I'm off to play guitar hero. Later~
(^.^*)vLabels: homesick, post, update from Leeds