11:49
Friday, September 26, 2008
Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh…
Sorry for not updating this blog of mine for quite awhile or you can say it’s on hiatus. It’s not that I don’t want to update it but the main reason is there’s no connection at my place here eventhough it’s near to the Uni. We can still receive the signal but it’s very very low as low as 1% & most of the time we can’t catch the wireless signal at all. Btw I have to go to the Uni lagi every time I want to go online. Also I’ve been busy these days attending the Intro week & doing the registration thingy.
Seriously, I felt homesick in the first few days after I arrived in Leeds compared to when I was in London where I felt like I was on vacation. Well, I started to cry myself alone in my room “sometimes” when I started thinking of family, gosh do I have to tell you this?? HaHaHa LoL Aahhh!!!, I really miss my family, my mom, dad, & my the-one-and-only brother. I miss my grandparents, my uncles & aunties (especially my Usu yg slalu mendulur aku HeHeHe) and my lovely duvey sporting cousins back in Brunei + my friends anywhere you guys are. I’m still trying to adjust myself with all of these thing, living alone without my family around me*but they’re still close to my heart tho’* aka being independent coz I’m like always kana pampered oleh my mom, I’m too still trying to adjust myself with the weather here coz it’s quite cold or should I say it’s VERY COLD here coz’ summer just ended last 2 days and now it’s time for autumn to rise.
Uni will start this upcoming Monday so the real challenge will begin. I know it’s not going to be easy in adjusting with the Uni life especially here in UK coz most of them are UK-ians & also I know it’s not going to be easy for me as the first-timer adjusting myself with studying at the Uni but I hope, I REALLY hope that I can cope with all of these especially coping with my studies, InsyaAllah, Amiin Ya Robbul ‘Alamin.
To all my friends back in Brunei *yg di UBD; ITB etc*, all the best to you guys. To Eddie se-family, lawa yoo kamu berlakon ah yg pasal c Mawar. I watched it last 2 nights.
To my Mom, Dad & Brother,
I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS A LOT & LOVE YOU GUYS ALWAYS. Doakan saja aku ah, Babah & Babu, supaya everythings here will be going smoothly & mudahan saja I can cope will all my studies + sihat selalu and InsyaAllah I’ll pray for you guys jua, panjang umur, murah rezeki & sihat selalu. For my bro, lawa tu jean mu ah, kasut mu atu nanti tah lagi ku mencari InsyaAllah ada tu..pikir saja $$ jangan lupa kirim HeHeHe..Oh ya, kirim salam arah nini laki & nini bini and durg Usu apa ah??
I think it’s enough for now coz right now I’m at Uni and few minutes time I’m off to home kan besiap for Juma’at prayer later & InsyaAllah I’ll try to update more often when everything‘s settle already.
WITH LOVE,
MUHAMMAD AIZUDDIN ROSLAN
p/s: I will post some of the photos later, InsyaAllah…Labels: post, update from Leeds