[Currently I'm listening to Afdlin Shauki - Aku Lelaki]Who says cooking is a though job to do for a guy?? Who ever says that, they're TOTALLY WRONG. *sitaie aku atuu~* HaHaHaHa LoL Anyhoots~ around 45 minutes ago, I went to the kitchen asking my mom whether I can cook my own food for
"sungkai" so she granted my wish + I told her that at the same time, I'm experimenting something new which's cooking
"Fried Rice Chinese Style" *one of my favourite dish*. It was my first attempt cooking that dish and the result, PUREFECKTO~!!! LoL Didn't mean to show-off btw. I followed the instructions behind the packet & what my mom told me to do ie which I should put first and which to make the dish more tasteful bla bla bla..etc.
Well, seriously, I love to cook even though for some dishes, we need to spend more time on preparing the ingredients than time we spend on eating the food. My other dish that I am totally expert at is
"Spaghetti". *sigh* Ah well, I know the one yang from
Jolibee lagi nyaman & I admit that fact. ggrrr~~
Alright, I'm off to take my shower first and after that I need to get ready for
"sungkai" as my watch shows 17 minutes left before
"Baduk". Till then, Assalamu'alaikum.------------editted after sungkai------------
"HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY PRENG , HANAEOLISTICISM KATRINA" LoL I did text & greet you kan kan kan kan & you did reply my text saying thank you bla bla bla hehehe...Saja kan add this post because yesterday I don't have time to blog at all and post this up. I hope it's okay with you. *if you come across this post* Bah Again I'm off going to the mosque..gagasss ku laaaii~!! Later Salaam~
Labels: birthday, cook, food, post, sungkai