Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh...
From the very bottom of my heart I wanna wish you guys Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. I know it might be too early for most of you guys cause herre in Leeds the Raya is today. Thanks for every greetings everyone & thanks for ur tagged. I'll reply 'em shortly below. But before I do that, I wanna tell you guys that I Miss the old times when we used to hangout together, preparing things for raya during the raya eve. I miss the tiredness I used to have after working for hours in the living room to make it a lil' bit more special for raya. I miss cleaning up my rooms the night before raya. I miss the raya morning where I used to go to my granny's place before me and my family went to Tutong. I miss the people that I always see during raya. In fact, I miss everything that I left. Enjoy you raya people even you have to celebrate it without me. Enjoy the moment of it on behalf of me. Baik jua Bu Angah & Uncle JJ with my cousins, Zaaim, Saufi & Fauzan are herre, inda jua berapa homesick. Oh yea, last night we(me & my friends + seniors at Leeds) were having sungkai & raya takhbir session last night at Bleinheim View aka B.V aka "Bruneian Village" and I'll post up the photos InsyaAllah tomorrow or some other time later.
Anyway, the tagged reply:
Qyel - HaHaHaHa miss you a loads..kirim salam arh ur parents & ur siblings + abg ipar ah?? Selamat Hari Raya........
Amalroslane - usul ganya tu yo...kalau vacation bulih lah...cuba kau in my shoes right now, you can feel the pressure dude...blajar banar2 ah, study smart & lil bit of study hard..bgitau aku kalau kau dh ada exam results mu nanti......
Rapunzel - Selamat Hari Raya kembali....kirim salam arah semua oryte?? (^.^*)v
Wafi - hmmm liat lah cemana hehehe...
Hana - Selamat Hari Raya 'Aidilfitri Minal 'Aidil Walfa'izzin jua...Forgive my wrong doings jua aite...
Peng - Selamat Hari Raya 'Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin kembali dood...all the best to you & do your best jua di UBD ah....peace out~
That's enough for now, I'm off to bed shortly...So enjoooyyy~~!!
Labels: post, raya