[Currently I'm listening to Miley Cyrus - True Friend]I forgot to post this up last sunday night & I'm glad that I did notice it just now hanging on my draft page.
Ah well, let me see:-
- SG WannaBe released their another latest Japanese singles - Get Along Together.
- Big Bang released another Mini Album entitled "Stand Up" (which includes their latest hot single - Haru Haru [Day by Day].
- Korean most sickest HipHop star,Dynamic Duo, released their 4th album entitled "Last Days".
- Kim Bum Soo a.k.a BSK released his 6th album.
- You're My Destiny OST & East of Eden OST was released.
- Pe2ny released her album entitled "Alive Soul Cuts Vol.1".
- Tim released his newly single "At The End of The World".
That's all for now, I'm off to bed to take a short nap coz later kan sahur lagi hehehehe LoL annyeonghigaesoyo
Labels: album, korean, OST, post