I've been busy these days. Ah well, I missed blogging too much & seriously, I have lots of thing to catch up. Actually there're some of my post I put them as a draft coz I haven't editted 'em here and there.
Straight to the point...Last Saturday afternoon, lunch time, I supposed to met my cousins at McD around 11 45 hours but unfortunately I was late almost half-an-hour later. Went there with my other cousin, Zaaim. Hey he's not the reason why I was late, I had some matter to do before that but I can't get it done on time. Mianhaeeyooo~ Had our lunch there as planned by
Qyel then after lunch, we headed on our own way.
--------------------THE SUNDAY--------------------
I woke up late around 10 15 hours and an hour later, cousin, Zaaim, rang me up on my phone and invited me to join his senior aka ex-president's BBQ party at her house in Tutong. After the conversations ended, in a rush I ran to take my shower as he told me that he's going to pick me up about 10 mins later. We stopped at our Tua's place b'coz we're going with our other cousin, Kaka Inah, + we actually didn't know the route to the house. Luckily, our cousin, Jik, helped us & showed us the way to our main destiny. The senior's house is SO WAAYY COOOOL~ as it's located close to the beach. Ah well, not that "CLOSE" if you know what I mean. You have to drive your car if you wanna go to the beach or you can just walk down the small hill behind her house actually but you have to be FIT enough LoL.
Upon our arrival there, I was surprised a lil' bit b'coz all of them ARE my seniors & I only knew their names after my cousin told me. Frankly speaking, I really felt deserted most of the time but I did try to get along with them.
Let me recall their names :
*the ladies* Kaka Mizah, Kaka Wani, Kaka Bilah, Kaka Qyn, Kaka Rodi, Kaka Z & Kaka Kaladze *apakaaannzz??!! LoL out~*
*the gents*Abg Qasmal(sp?), Abg Yazid aka Yazid Yezzer LoL & also Abg Toyib *asteeeee LoL*
We went down to the beach after the eating-session & here are the pixies that I can caught from my phone-camera *battery was low that time, daymm*

there they're..

Wait for mee will yaa....??

Having fun eyy..??

don't go there without me...sigh

our cars...NOT!! LoL =D

shells..

they're actually moving *yikess*

i felt like on top of the world..feel the breeze can ya??

should i jump or not?? naahh

beautiful beach..
After releasing my tension on top of the rock, I headed my way back to them & I saw they're playing "ting-tings" LoL we had our try-outs but lastly, The Winner went to Zaaim..*applause* yaayy =D
After tired of playing, we went back to the house had our drinks. We watched the Olympics highlights esp the weightlifting part LoL.
At 17 00 hours we decided to go back home but before that we thanked Kaka Mizah for the lovely BBQ party *ada hayaam yoo LoL*. Me & my cousin Zaaim headed our way to the highway, suddenly something's coming up. We searched for U-turns along the way and we missed the first one b'coz it's not properly labelled. There're only few U-turns on the way to Bandar but there ARE LOADS of U-turns on the way to Tutong. The second U-turn we took was wayy lil' bit too far. btw Why we changed our route?? It's because we wanna go to cousin's house in Kiudang to play "Rockband" from their newly bought PS3. It's my first time playing PS3 & Siukk yooo LoL My battery was dead around 20 10 hours, making my parents worried, so they rang my cousin's phone. I arrived safely home around 20 55 hours.
Labels: BBQ, cousin, lunch, post, PS3, Rockband, sorry, Tutong