I was browsing YouTube few minutes ago in searching for SG WannaBe latest MV(s) & yeahh this why I love YouTube, it has never disappoint me ever *so far~*. Here are their latest MVs:-
Get Along Together
this one is their latest single but in Japanese & I never know that they did learn Japanese till I found this video. I bet they're going to release their 1st Japanese album near soon. I really hope so & I'm really looking forward for their next album either in Korean or *fully* Japanese...
Leaving Without Regrets
Going Against Fate/Fate Reversed(OST East of Eden)
this's the very latest MV from SG WannaBe feat Kim Jong Wook which is the OST of the newly released & large budget korean drama, East of Eden. Fyi, the drama was officially released today BUT only available in Korea so far. Better catch this drama once it's out the stores outside Korea...
I Miss You
better watch this MV b'coz Jay Chou's starring in it...