[Currently I'm listening to Tanaka Roma - Boyfriend & Girlfriend]Helloo~ to all my fellow humans & to all creatures living on this planet.... LOL *sigh* Okay just let my speech hanging there just like that, so let me get this straight. Sorry for making you guys longing for my updates. As what I've told you guys from my previous post that this blog was on vacation for awhile & now here I am back just for a moment to update + I REALLY daym MISH this blog so much~.*winks*
Anywaaayy~, I've just finished watching CSI Miami, half-an-hour ago. I'm here to tell you that today's episode was so thrilling & so unpredictable *duuhh~!!!*. I watched today's episode tease a week ago and I thought....err nvm. I bet it give you some thrill. Ah well, watch it for yourself if you don't believe me. & Also before I forget, I want to mention that
Ryan Wolfe(Jonathan Togo) is back in the game baby. LOL
Alright, till then cheeers~
(^.^*)vLabels: back, CSI Miami, post