[Currently I'm listening to 'NSync - No Strings Attached]Today's post is about one of the music genres which already well-known among us especially the teenagers and one of the genres that keep on spreading their wings + keep on developing for time to time & it's "Hip-Hop aka Rap Music". As far as I can remember, hip-hop scene has been active among our locals since 2001 after Too Phat (Malaysia's finest Hip-Hop duo group) break-through their local music market as well promoting their 2nd album entitled "Plan B" to the neighbouring country which then unexpectedly landed here on our own country. In United States, especially, Hip-hop has been active almost 50 years or *maybe* more so there're Tupac, Notorious 'B.I.G' Biggie, Puff Diddy, DMC, MC Hammer, Snoop and etc.
Now in the year of new millenium, Hip-hop grows too fast leaving other genres far away behind. Since the year of the supremacy of Tupac "Gangster Music" was introduced & now you can see 50 Cent + G-Units, The Game + The Blackwall Street, Jay-Z & etc still continuing what's left before them. As now you can see Hip-hop has become a trend to the youngster, mostly, and it also had create Hip-Hop style of clothes ie wearing larger clothes, baggy jeans & all those chains/jewels hanging on the person's neck and etc. BUT not to forget, there's "Indie" style chasing them from behind which I bet one day will be come a trend "legend" after Hip-hop, Ol' skool and so on.
I guess today's post is long enough so I better stop here and I may take some rest for awhile before continuing watching
"Ezora" Tv3 series drama which can be watch online apart from
"Kerna Karina". Till then~ Jaaaaa
(^.^*)vLabels: hip-hop, music, post, style, trend