[Currently I'm listening to Jyongri - Still In Love]Hey!!! I know what you guys're thinking right now. Above *not the title* is just the title of a song & I'm not saying that I'm in love currently or whatsoever. Anyway that's not the point so I guess I better jump to the main point now. Firstly, I want to apologise for making you guys waiting for my updates for this blog. I forgot to tell you that this blog will be on "hiatus" for awhile coz lately I've been pretty much busy. *puuii~ busy taie uching ku yg 6 ikung d luar ah including their mom LOL =D*. Ah well, I'll try updating this blog as often as I could. Plus lately my sleeping pattern didn't go so well like usual. Alright, I'm off to bed now coz it's late already as the time right now is 00 54 hours.
p/s: few posts for past week I put as a draft for awhile coz I need to edit here & there a lil' bit so don't be surprise looking at the date coz I bet it could be outdated already..
(^.^*)vLabels: draft, hiatus, post