Alhamdulillah...It feels so good to have a day break off from "works". LoL =P Ah well, this morning should be my hiking day at Tasek Lama with my friends BUT on the very last minute, I didn't have any transport to go there *sigh*. Eventhough I slept quite late last night but I was so excited and managed to wake up early around 06 43 hours. Uurrgghh!!! chonks4onya wah~
mailto:wah~@#$%^*#@$@???!!!
Oh yea, before I forget. I've been busy these past few days and I got no time to check updates for the latest news in Music so I decided to take some times off from everything last night to have a check on the updates. And GUESS WHAT???!! A new korean drama, " East of Eden(에덴의 동쪽)" will debut on the 25th of August this year, but in South Korea. I read through the articles and it stated that
SeeYa*click* &
SG Wannabe*click* will be in the drama original sountrack(OST) yaayyy!! So that means a GOOD NEWS. LoL The drama OST will also include songs from MtoM & Davichi and *many more*. SG Wannabe song has been released last Monday entitled
"운명을 거슬러 (Going Against Fate) feat Kim Jong Wook*click*".
p/s: To all the girls,
Dennis Oh*click* will be starring in the drama too!!
Labels: drama, East of Eden, OST, post, SeeYa, SG WannaBe