In the morning, I woke up a pretty much early today around 07 30 hours while my parents still in their dreamworld, that goes for my brother too. We (my family & I) need to go to my uncle's place around 08 30 hours for "Doa Selamat" function before my cousin depart for Aussie. We had our breakfast over there around 09 17 hours then when it's done we went to the Airport and arrived there around 09 50 hours. Chit-Chatting for about 15 minutes with my cousins, nowhere my friend,
Alib Alonso, texted me saying that he saw me. So I went upstairs to his mother's shop and met him. Half an hour over there so another 45 minutes before my cousin's flight, bye2 to him and I went back downstairs. I met old my friend,
Amsyar. He was sending off one of his best buddies from PTE Berakas. Chit-Chat to kill the time, then it's time for the departure. Farewell cousin. Few months left more before Raya wwwoooppssss!! I mean for your graduation day. LOL All The Best to Youuuuuu~*soulja boy style*...Jaaaaa~~
In the afternoon, I picked up
SyafiQ at his crib at Mata-Mata around 14 30 hours and went to
Eddie's place as after Asar prayer we're having Doa Selamat ceremony for his sister,
Syazana, & *I bet* for him too as tomorrow he'll start with a new wayy of Uni's life. All the best dude *to others too*. We arrived there around 15 00 hours, then went to
Eddie's room so there're
Sarif &
Nu.
Eddie &
Sarif were busy playing DotA, online while
Nu enjoy his MSN-ing. While waiting for the function to get started, I played W11 with
Nu aka the Assylum. After the game, I was the only guy who haven't ready yet. So I was in a rush wearing my
Cara Melayu and
Sinjang *guess I'm wearing the same colour as who??* LOL Ah well, actually I went there to meet my bestfriend
Killy(sp?), the saddest part was, Killy doesn't even recognised me anymore as he already has new friends, kiddin. HeHeHe
=P After eating we went back to
Eddie's room and as usual I conquered the PS2 all day.
=) Stayed there till 20 00 hours exactly and went to send
SyafiQ home safely. The rains started to getting heavier & at the same time I was rushing to get home + my dad sounds angry on the phone telling me to get home early. I was so daym scared that I have to sleep outside the house inside the car but, Alhamdulillah I was lucky. yaayy!! Arrived home safely around 20 45 hours.
----------------Editted---------------
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MY DEAREST COUSIN QYELAHSHINKI. All the best to you in everything, achieving your goals and everything you aim/wish for. Saengil Chukhamnida~ We Love Youuu~ We Love Youuuuu~!!! Labels: airport, cousin, post, sunday