[Currently I'm listening to MC Mong - I Love U Oh Thank U]
I supposed to post this yesterday but I felt so tired from playing squash. So I think it'snever too late for me to post this things up. =)
Yesterday, I went to play squash with my friends (SyafiQ, Zhar & Nad K) at Squash Centre, Berakas. I arrived pretty late around 09 45 hours because I had an appointment early in the morning at Sengkurong Clinic. After an hour and a half of playing and we decided to go to the airport sending Zarif-off to Aussie. Upon my arrival there, I think I just saw AnakBrunei *if I'm not mistaken*. Izzati, Zarif's missus, Far, Amin, Huzairi & Zahid were there too. Hope to see you(Zarif) again dude. FYI, Zarif will be back for sure for this up-coming Raya in October as he told us yesterday. Farewell dude (^.^*)vLabels: airport, post, squash