It has been 5 days straight that I sleep preety late. I still can't sleep yet now and I can hear the clock's tickin (00 15hours). The Windows Media Player still running on my PC playing the tracks from one of my favourite albums "Your Story" by Brown Eyed Girls.
Lot of things running on my mind right now. Different thoughts keep on popping out from the brain. One that interest me the most is "How to make myself fall in love again with other girl??". That's the main problem herre, I always tried my best forcing myself to fall in love with someone then when I started to love the girl, in the end our relationship ended just like that. Like the Titanic ship sank in the deep wide ocean pulling other people along with it, making them suffered and only few lucky people could survive where some who almost survive but they can't make it to the land as they get left behind in the cold, strong weather which froze every air they tried to inhale. *apakannzz??!!* Mind my english btw.
Alright, I'm trying to sleep now. So see you on my next post....Jaaa~ (^.^*)v