[Currently I'm listening to Wang Lee Hom feat Rain Bi & Lim Jeong Hee - Perfect Interaction]Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,Sorry for the lack of updates people. Not that I'm lazy to update or blogging started to bored me, it's just I was so busy lately because currently I was working on my sketches/drawings + there loads of thing to do especially for photo-shopping them so that I can post 'em here, InsyaAllah (to-be-confirm & I don't want to make any promises bout this), so you guys can give some built-up-critics as well as comments about 'em later.I know I got loads of thing to post as LOADS of thing has happened recently. Here's the update btw....Ah well, WELCOME HOME my 2 DEAREST COUSINS, Waffy & Zaaim, who's been back here in BRUNEI last Tuesday, 1st of July(Guess whose birthday it was LoL), and Friday, 4th of July, respectively. Feel so great both of you are herre coz I really MISH both of YoU...InsyaAllah we'll hang-out some time next week perhaps. I need to get everythings done first. Btw "we" as in "me (+ my brother 'kali') and the other cousins". Lolz I'll update you guys later.Last Thursday, I went to Mata-Mata "Stadium" to play soccer with my buddies. I'm so daym lack of stamina as my heart beats faster too quickly after few minutes of running just few meters on the field. Then yesterday, I went to play street-soccer also with my friends at the parking lot near the Indoor-Stadium / the Hockey-field at Berakas. At least my stamina improve a lil' bit + I can feel my fitness level started to rise again. Wooaaahh!! I can't wait my fitness level reach its maximum back just like 6 years ago. Lolz I know it's quite a very long time.InsyaAllah I'll update this blog frequently or atleast once everyweek. I'll find the time first as my schedule too pack with lists of things to do. Cheers (^.^*)vLabels: cousin, lack of update, post, soccer