[Currently, I'm listening to Point Blanc feat Cat Farish & Adeep of The Fabulous Cats - Hujan]
It has been raining HEAVILY lately and I keep on wondering, whether it will rain or not this much on this upcoming Saturday night *ofcourse Tanglong babeyyhh*. Anyway that's not the actual thing I want to blog about.
Ah well, let me get to the real part herre BUT before I start, I just want to apologize to you *my blog readers ROLF atupun kalau ada =P* for keeping you guys waiting and longing patiently for the updates from this blog. Okay let me now go straight. Have you ever had an experience about something that had change your own perspective or how you handle some matters or even how you wanted so badly to change your plans which you have set days, or weeks, or months or even years to get it done just because of one thing? I HAVE....but I'll share with you guys some times later...SOON InsyaAllah if I can find a spare time for blogging...Alright, until then, later peopleeeee......(^.^*)v