Yaaaaa~~ I just got back home & felt so daym exhausted right now but at the same time I'm forcing myself to post something in this blog. This afternoon around 13 00 hours, I went to Eddie's house before heading to Harun's Gym (located at "paking betingkat") as we're having futsal around 14 00 hours. Upon my arrival at his place, I played PES with Safwan and I lost 4-2 after leading him 2-0 while Sarif & Hafiz were busy playing DotA. 13 55 hours sharp we started our journey and 14 14 hours sharp we arrived at Harun's Gym and get ready. I was wearing my brand-new football shirt and short + brand-new kit sponsored by Adidas *I wish hahaha*. Before we started, there're some complication about who's joining which team, which team's the strongest team & etc. Anyway, the team that I joined won by 8-2 (goalscorers : *unmention*). Man of the match was Squall aka Hapidz. =)
Alright, I'm signing off now coz I'm going to have my shower after this. Lateerr~