I'm officially married today and my wedding ceremony was held at Riverview Hotel. Lolz Actually, I attended a wedding ceremony this morning for my mom's relative (the bride's side), which I don't know how they related to us so I'm going to ask my mom later. Anyway, I went there with my mom and as expected we did arrive a pretty much early around 11 00 hours where the guests were expected to arrive between 11 15 till 12 30 hours. While waiting for the ceremony to start, I felt kinda dizzy a lil' bit as I didn't sleep from midnight, you know Euro thingy so...yea...Lolz The groom's side arrived around 13 30hours as expected. Well, I managed to take few shots of the ceremony.
.JPG)
Testing my phone-camera
"takut-takut-berani" feelings
.JPG)
pool's view from the 1st floor
.JPG)
front of me "empty"
.JPG)
on my left "empty too"
.JPG)
see the "empty" seats
.JPG)
on my right "empty again"
.JPG)
the newly wedds..
.JPG)
at the ladies section
.JPG)
the gulingtangan's brothers Lolz
.JPG)
Stairways to Wedding Lolz..
p/s: sorry for the not-so-great photos as I'm still not that good at taking photos but I enjoy & happy with it...
Labels: post, Riverview, sunday, wedding