Me, my aunt & my brother took a very long journey to KB this afternoon just for sight-seeing and visiting my uncle who lived over there + to take a look at his brand-new car. As planned, before we went to my uncle's place, we decided to stop first at Seria and had our lunch at Jolibee there and went to some shops at the same building as the Jolibee. It's been awhile I didn't go to Seria and I found that nothing much changes that I could see apart from we'll you know the hot weather in Brunei which getting hot and hotter.
We continued our journey, heading towards my uncle's place somewhere at Kampong Pandan. So kesian, his son is having a fever but from what I saw he could still playing computer games, jumping and running around like a heakthy person. Kid, you're TOUGH. Lolz My uncle wasn't at home at that time but only his wife and he only be back home after office hours so we decided to go to Soon Lee the after that we went to Kuala Belait. Upon arriving there, I felt so alienated as I can recall, I only went there few times.
About almost an hour later, we went back to my uncle's place and stayed there till 18 00++hours. After my uncle almost finished washing his cars & after I had some small talked with him, we decided to go back home. On the way home, my aunty wanted to made a stop somewhere at Tutong so we stopped at HuaHo Petani and had our night snacks there again at Jolibee. Lolz Finally, our journey ends at my home...
a huge kettle in the middle of round-about to Kuala Belait
Pink horse..
p/s: KB's girls, you guys are so pretty HOTTTT Lolz (^.^*)v I'm off to sleep now coz I'm so tired *yawn*...Labels: Belait, Jolibee, post, trip, Tutong