"ultene dewajulle sesangimo chulte kudekewo kude...shidagi wuja hujahamatta Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..ibalde talkekajje...."*let sing together*Lolz[I'm not sure if this the correct romanization of the lyrics or even the correct pronounciation of the lyrics LoLz because I wrote this while listening to the song(which I recently update above)].
This song always playing in my mind and seems like I can't stop singing the chorus everywhere I go. Eventhough I don't understand the lyrics because it's 99% in korean, all I can tell is the song has a catchy rhythm and fyi, the song above is by MC Mong entitled "Circus". MC Mong is so hot genius as he always produce great songs. So, please listen to the song till the end & enjoy the song peopleee~. (^.^*)v
p/s: I really like the part where the lady sing, it's simply has unexplainable feelings while listening to it and that part is so unique.