It's sandei - SUNDAY. Lolz For me, nothing much had happened today but for my cousins there're lots. Most of them when to the airport early in the morning but before that they gathered at dean's crib while I'm still dead asleep on my bed at home. Well, I did wake up for awhile just to have my breakfast then went back to sleep. =P My parents had a wedding invitations so only my brother as "wakil-bolehlah-diharapkan-sedikit" Lolz went to the airport but joining the other cousin. The reason I didn't go is I'm exhausted after staying up till morning, you know, it's Euro 2008 season babeeyyhhh Lolz and a huge thanx to Naitch for waking me up around 11 40 hours. He texted me to inform me that he was somewhere at Pasai attending a wedding ceremony thingy.
Okay, I want to go right now to the kitchen looking for mid-night snacks. I'm so daym hungry. I'm singing off....Jaaaaa~(^.^*)v