This morning around 10 20 hours, went to my mom's office with my dad, picked my mom up then went straight to Rimba Clinic as both of them got appointment with the doctor in Room 6. Lolz An hour later, I went to The Mall and had lunch there at Bridal Cafe with dearest cousins (Qyel, Njibeng & KaZmah) & also my parents but mom and dad were sitting at the far-side table while I was sitting with cousins. I was having Nasi Goreng while they're having Kolo Mee. After lunch, while waiting for another cousin, Dean, to come we hang-up for awhile at the Westzone shop thingy just near the escalator. I just realised that there are "pondok telefon" at the back of the shop. I was so "sakai" at that time. Lolz =P Anyway, after Dean's arrival, we went to the Cineplex and watched Hulk movie. The movie's so cool especially towards the end of the movie. Finished with the movie, we went to the Arcade played the basketball thingy and then went to KFC. My mom picked me up around 16 45 hours and went straight back home.Around 19 00 hours, my mom said to me "besiap tah mun kan ikut" then I replied "aku balum mandi ah..." then my mom said "laju taaahh..!!". Then in a rush, I went to have my shower & around 6 minutes later got my clothes on, I ran+jumped off the stairs got on my Adidas sneaker and hopped-in the car. I was asking myself where we're going to actually. My dad said "ke HuaHo(Tanjung Bunut) saja ah..??". I was like, "Oh..okay~". Over there, I knew what's the actual planned. We're having dinner at the foodcourt and all of us were having Kebab. After dinner, my mom wanted to do some grocery shopping + she wanted to buy the ingredients for her Tiramisu pudding for this upcoming Sunday. Arrived safely home after that around 20 55 hours.Labels: cousin, family, post