I still remember the day when we both together,
We’ve made vow to live for each other forever,
The snow was falling from the sky when I said the 3 words,
I Love You and it comes from the bottom of my heart,
I held your hands tightly and didn’t want to let go,
There we both treaded on the softly fallen snow,
[Chorus]
I miss you girl, I really do,
I love you girl, I always do,
I devoted my whole life to you but now you’re in heaven,
Let’s not be apart on such a day for us to meet again,
Especially on the snow day
How am I supposed to forget you on the days the snow falls again?
What am I supposed to do every time I hear the wind whispering your name?
On such days, I always end up thinking about the memories of you,
Even though it pains my heart and my tears flow, it’s fine because I love you
[Chorus]
I miss you girl, I really do,
I love you girl, I always do,
I devoted my whole life to you but now you’re in heaven,
Let’s not be apart on such a day for us to meet again,
Especially on the snow day
You were the person who lived inside my heart,
If the heavens will allow us to meet on the snow day, let's not be apart…
copyright
Labels: lyrics