I overslept today, and the funniest part is I was sleep-walking during midnight. My dad just got back home that time while I was still taking a short nap *well that's what I told my friends in MSN*. Then after my dad went to his room, suddenly I heard kinda banging sound of the door when he closed it so I got off my bed half-asleep and switched off my PC monitor and also my lappy then I walked downstairs along with my pillow in my hand straight to our living room. Guess what?? I didn't realise that I was sleeping on the floor in our living room till this morning around 5AM then after that I woke up again and made my way back to my room also half-asleep and continued my sleep. HaHaHa oOOhh ya, my mom did wake me up this morning before she went to work but I just kinda said bye *informally* then went back to the dreamland until 9.30AM, time I officially awake today. Lolz =P