I was chatting in MSN with my friend the other day, and then he asked me a silly-old-skool-jokes question. His question was “Banyak-banyak kerita, kerita apa yang bersusu??”. I knew that the question a lil bit weird aka yellow-ish *well a lot plg” hehehe and I also knew that the answer will me a silly one so I gave him some answers but all of them are totally wrong. I just woke up that time so my brain hasn’t heated up yet. With full of confidence I answered “Ferrari” because of its logo but it’s not the right answer. I was like “What??!! Bukan wah?? Apatah tu ah?? Pernah plg ku mendangar ne soalan ah tpi lupa ku jawapannya, kajap yowww …Hmmm??!!”. Then I answered “Kijang” then bla bla bla… but still not the right answers, so I gave up. He used “caps lock” on typing the answer which’s “KERITA LEMBU”. Lolz
Daarrnn that kid, I was thinking so hard in finding the answer but that answer didn’t cross my mind shaaayyyttt I just got fooled but I really had a great laughed after that though to start my day. HaHaHa