I’m sorry for the lack of updates lately. It’s not that I’m lazy or feel blog-ing bored me, it’s just because my schedule’s too tight recently and I need to sleep early these days because I’m so tired. Anyway, I feel so sad today because she’s sick. She?? Yepp “she” is my cat & I haven’t give her any name yet still thinking of one. Hehehe Well, I think she’s sick because she seems to be not in the mood. She’s usually in a hyper-mode but today when I called her, she didn’t respond to any of my call. Now I’m so daym worried bout her plus I don’t know what to do. I want to bring her to the vet but the problems are I haven’t drive yet and I can’t really tell if she’s really sick because it’ll costs me some amount of money for the check-up. I guess she needs a partner for life, a cat just like Garfield perhaps. Lolz
Oh yea, this afternoon someone made my day and makes me laughed. She’s my “new” friend *You know who you are*. She gave me a link from Youtube and I watched the video immediately. It’s a hilarious video showing an Indonesian guy singing “Enom”(Numb from Linkin Park) during the for the Indonesian Idol. You guys should watch the video, click here--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5NuBHz2dWs. Hope you guys enjoy it.
Labels: cat, post, youtube