I was totally surprised after listening to SG Wannabe's songs from their latest album because it seemed there's a new voice then while I was browsing the internet and I found that a NEW member has been added as a replacement for the group. *No wonder there's an unfamiliar voice in the songs*. Anyway, I also found that MNET management secretly underwent a process to find and select the replacement member for Chae Dong Ha who has confirmed to leave SG Wannabe at the end of his contract which was last January. Out of the 500 hopefuls, they have decided to select Lee Suk Hoon/Lee Seok Hoon (spelling?) as the replacement member and his debut is on SG Wannabe's 5th album "My Friend". Even though I'm still not familiar with the picture of the 3 of them together, I'm still hoping SG Wannabe will produce more and more great songs in future. Hwaiiting~ Hyuunngg(s)~~ (^.^*)Also Goodluck to Chae Dong Ha who's currently pursuing his career in acting.
The New Guy

The "NEW" trio

::::- I also heard some rumours that Kim Yong Jun will be leaving the group too Yikess -::::
Labels: album, new member, SG WannaBe