I have a story to share. This happened when I was in primary 1 in Ugama School which’s roughly about 11 years ago. There was one time during our break-time, I saw a bunch of boys kids came to our classroom bullying my friend, Fakhri *if I’m not mistaken that’s his name*. The boys were actually his friends but I didn’t know why they bullied him and suddenly with a full of courage I ran into and shouting at them. And *ppooff* they just ran away just like that but at the same time I managed to catch one of the boys and almost threw a couple of punch on him but instead I just shouted at him to tell his friends to stop doing those thing to other especially to my friend.
They were kinda scared but on the next day, as usual I came to school early so I was the only person arrived in class and suddenly, the boys came back to our class but this time they brought along their “boss”. Lol I was scared when the “boss” asked me whether I’m the guy who tried to act tough the day before which tired to protect my friend then I told him “bukan aku eyh, kawan ku tu c Hafiz”. Instead I blamed my other friend but one of the boys said to the “boss” that it’s me. Then after having chit-chat stuff the conversation ended just like that without any fighting.
Seriously, I don’t know why I was acting like that at that time, trying to interfere with other’s business. But since that I became more wild and naughty and I felt like I’m in a gangster-ism world in those days. Ah well~, it was back then and I can see that I’ve changed a lot because I’m a grown kid now. Lolz Now I always play by the rules so that’s why I don’t like to argue nor get into a fight.