[Bridge]
My memories are fading in the rain,
My broken heart cannot be use again,
It seems that once again my love is leaving, wrecking off my dreams,
So hear me now my love hello goodbye hello
But I know I see you down the road,
To wave a hand to weave the shadow,
Should I ever even mention that I long to hold you again,
Oh I hope you’re not too cold…
Kinda simple when you think it out,
With out a doubt it's plain as it can be,
I know the wind has found the new direction,
So will let me know that I have to live my day alone…
[Chorus]
So hear me now hello goodbye hello,
Don’t get me wrong I know you have to go,
And it’s kinda sad enough can you imagine if you fell in love,
So hear me now my love, hello goodbye hello…
If you feel some music calling you,
Slow dance alone but think about you,
I’ll do the same thing every time I want you,
Sad enough I know, but somehow I know that I survived…
[Chorus]
So hear me now hello goodbye hello,
Don’t get me wrong I know you have to go,
And it’s kinda sad enough can you imagine if you fell in love,
So hear me now, my love hello goodbye hello…
copyright
Labels: lyrics